Floyd’s Pelican Bar, Jamaica It’s built on stilts in the middle of the sea, now celebrating two decades in its perch about a mile off the coast of Parottee Bay on the south coast of the island. It’s like nothing else in the region, a local and traveler favorite, and the guarantor of an immediately memorable afternoon (especially if you’re staying at the nearby Jakes Hotel.)
- The 50 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean – 2023
All-inclusive resorts have never been more popular. Major brands around the...
- Frontier Airlines Adding Seven New Nonstop Flights to Puerto Rico
No carrier has been adding more flights to Puerto Rico since the beginning...
- Turks and Caicos’ Newest Resort Will Have a Lagoon and a “Boat Concierge”
It’s been one of the hottest travel destinations in the Caribbean since the...
- The 15 Best Adults Only Resorts to Visit in the Caribbean in 2023
Adults only resorts are the perfect accommodations for those looking to get...
- The Cool List: the Coolest Hotels in the Caribbean for 2023
It's hard to believe the first edition of our landmark Cool List was publis...