We all want to get to the Caribbean — and quickly.
And that puts a premium on nonstop flights. The trouble is, it’s often not that easy to figure out how to find all the nonstop flights to a particular island. You can search for nonstop flights on the big travel search engines, or compare fares, but often all you’ll get is more confusion.
So to begin this series, we head to the island of St Kitts, which has been quietly developing into a chic destination, thanks to hotels like Belle Mont Farm at Kittitian Hill, the Christophe Harbour development and the Park Hyatt, which is slated to open at the end of this year.
So how do you get there?
We’re here to help — here is the list of all the nonstop flights to St Kitts — in other words, how to get to St Kitts. Quickly.
– American Airlines has daily flights from Miami, and twice-daily flights on Thursdays and Saturdays
-American Airlines has nonstop flights from New York JFK on Saturdays
– American has nonstop flights from Charlotte on Saturdays
-Delta flies nonstop to St Kitts once a week on Saturdays
– United Airlines flies nonstop from Newark on Saturdays in peak season
– Air Canada has nonstop flights on Saturdays in peak season
– LIAT offers one nonstop flight every day from St Maarten, and five-times-weekly service from Barbados
-Winair offers three nonstop flights from St Maarten four days a week
– Seaborne has daily nonstop flights from San Juan, Puerto Rico