For a few days in early November, St Barth will become the center of the culinary world.
This year will be the third edition of the St Barth Gourmet Festival, bringing together top chefs, restaurants and hotels for a gastronomic extravaganza.
The four-day event will take place from Nov. 3-6.
Some of the island’s leading hotels will host visiting chefs preparing special menus with wine pairings, while local restaurants on the island will offer a special Taste of St Barth lunch. There will also be a mixology competition for barmen.
Chef Christian Le Squer, who received three Michelin stars for his Le Cinq restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris, will be the festival’s “godfather.”
Restaurants and chefs participating include
- On the Rocks -Eden Rock Hotel : Chef Virginie Basselot
- La Plage – Tom Beach Hotel : Chef Gilles Marchal
- Case de l’Isle – Cheval Blanc St Barth Isle de France : Chef Arnaud Donckele
- Aux Amis – Le Barthélemy : Chef Chef Guy Martin
- Taïno – Christopher Hotel : Chef Sylvestre wahid
- Bartholomeo – Le Guanahani : Chef Fabien Lefebvre
- Le Sereno : Chef Jérôme Banctel
- Taïwana : Chef Christophe Saintagne
Tickets are either 95€ which includes a four course tasting menu, or 130€.