March 12, 2014 | 8:26 am | Print
Laluna — Grenada
This boutique property by Italian architects Carmelina Santoro and Gabriella Giuntoli in Grenada is a pastiche of places and styles, all united under a larger theme: relaxation. Colourful, eclectic but inescapably Caribbean.
12 People Who are Making the Caribbean a Greener Place: Who is a green person in the Caribbean? It's someone who is doing his or her part to help the environment — from conservation to renewable energy.
- Rosewood Expanding in Mexico 25 Apr, at 2:49 am
- Rum Journal: Chrissy Teigen Stars in New Captain Morgan Spot 24 Apr, at 6:33 pm
- Caribbean Home: A Private Island in the Bahamas for $275,000 , at 2:57 pm
- Harlem’s Great New Caribbean Restaurant (With Some Cape Cod, Too) , at 2:39 pm
- This is the Happiest Country in the Caribbean , at 2:34 pm
- 12 People Who are Making the Caribbean a Greener Place
- Jamaica Just Planted Its First Legal Marijuana Plant
- Panama’s Copa Airlines Just Paid $6.6 Billion for New Planes
- Anguilla Chooses New Government in Landslide Election
- Rum Journal: In Anguilla, Finding a Perfect Caribbean Beach Bar
- Hilton at Resorts World Bimini Opens