February 14, 2014 | 2:29 am | Print
Mille Fleurs — Jamaica
Yet another Jamaican restaurant with magical vistas. This eatery at the Hotel Mocking Bird Hill eco-boutique looks out over the Blue Mountains, Port Antonio and the waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Seven Caribbean Private Islands to Visit Right Now 2 Mar, at 7:03 pm
- Island Bites: At Sandy’s in St Martin, Classic Creole Cooking , at 7:03 pm
- Antigua and Barbuda Looks to Increase Tourism From Canada , at 6:32 pm
- Major Road Project in Jamaica Allocated $28.9 Million in Funding , at 6:20 pm
- Dominica’s Film Challenge Returns , at 6:15 pm