November 24, 2013 | 9:56 am | Print
This week’s Caribbean Photo of the Week comes from CJ reader Denise Godreau, who took this snapshot of a rainbow over Cable Beach in Nassau. Do you have a great Caribbean photo? Send it to [email protected] with “Caribbean Photo of the Week” in the subject line, and it could be the next CPOTW!
At Grand Bahama’s Best Restaurant, a New Kind of Island Cuisine: It’s hip, it’s sleek, it’s contemporary — attention to detail is Flying Fish’s hallmark, embodied in everything from the cutlery to the plating.
- 12 People Who are Making the Caribbean a Greener Place
- Jamaica Just Planted Its First Legal Marijuana Plant
- Anguilla Chooses New Government in Landslide Election
- Panama’s Copa Airlines Just Paid $6.6 Billion for New Planes
- Hilton at Resorts World Bimini Opens
- Caribbean Home: A Private Island in the Bahamas for $275,000